* A resident physician with 13 years of experience in web development, programming, graphic design and IT consulting.
If you need web development services in Tallahassee (or anywhere, really), please feel free to contact me.
You can view and/or download my Curriculum Vitae.
– Built my first computer in 7th grade.
Vanderbilt University – Undergraduate
– Started designing and developing websites in 2007.
Boston University – Master of Arts (Medical Science)
– Interest and experience in EMR, server colocation, VoIP systems and infrastructure.
Massachusetts General Hospital – Research Technician in Cardiac Surgery Lab.
– Focus on e-Commerce, CMS, and various frameworks.
UCF College of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine (Graduation 2020).
Tallahassee Memorial Hospital – FSU – General Surgery Residency PGY1
DESIGN: Proficient with Photoshop & Illustrator.
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: Proficient with WordPress, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Concrete5, and Drupal.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 7 & 10, Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu), and MAC.